Yes. However, if you have received your e-mail confirmation confirming your booking but not your print at home tickets, please don't worry. The Madame Tussauds Washington DC team can issue your tickets onsite, when presenting the booking reference number, the payment card and photographic ID.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer e-ticket / print at home option?
- How does the Print@Home and Mobile Ticket work?
- I have purchased tickets for someone else, how will they collect them on the day?
- What identification is accepted when collecting tickets?
- Where do I go to collect my tickets?
- I have not received my print at home tickets?
- I have lost my booking confirmation number?
- I have not received my ticket email confirmation, what should I do?
- What if I need to collect my tickets but I do not have the card I used for payment?