When collecting tickets we ask that you bring photographic identification with you. This would need to be a valid document with both your name and a clear photograph on it. We suggest a full or provisional drivers license or a passport.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer e-ticket / print at home option?
- How does the Print@Home and Mobile Ticket work?
- I have purchased tickets for someone else, how will they collect them on the day?
- What identification is accepted when collecting tickets?
- Where do I go to collect my tickets?
- I have not received my print at home tickets?
- I have lost my booking confirmation number?
- I have not received my ticket email confirmation, what should I do?
- What if I need to collect my tickets but I do not have the card I used for payment?